Monday, April 16, 2012

Help Remedies- eco-friendly product

Help Remedies 

     I saw these packages in Haggen over this past weekend and decided to research them more. I find it interesting to research new products that intrigue me with their design and I was surprised to find out that they were actually a much better option than most medicine bottles are. Each individual package has medicine for a specific issue. For example one of the packages says "Help I have a headache" and inside of it are acetaminophen pills. They have packages for many different issues such as not being able to sleep, aiding to a blister, one for allergies, and many more. 

The packaging is made of molded paper pulp and bio plastic which is primarily of corn. They are also bio-degradable which is good news to me. 



You can buy the products at helpineedhelp.com. Singles packs cost $4 and six packs cost $20.Vanity Fair has more about Help Remedies here. You can see more photos of the packages here



I Have a Headache






     I think it is important for me to look up products in that are much better than the environment than other alternatives so I can substitute my routine purchases with ones that will have a much lower impact on the environment. This company has done a good job of making a product that is completely bio-degradable still look modern and creative. 


Link to their website:

No comments:

Post a Comment